This limited edition letterpress map displays, in very light earth tones, the pathways people walk around the Oregon Country Fair. All seventeen stages and eleven drawings of iconic places show in dark chocolate brown ink. This map would make a lovely gift or collector’s item for the Oregon Country Fair Family Member or OCF enthusiast in your life!
The “Oregon Country Fair – 2013” limited edition letterpress map was created in 2013 at Twin Ravens Press in Eugene, Oregon in collaboration with Jim Meacham and Peter Eberhardt of McKenzie Maps. These limited edition maps were created by hand using a combination of photopolymer plates and hand-mixed inks on an old-fashioned Chandler & Price letterpress. They are printed on 100% bamboo, tree-free paper, for an environmentally-friendly impression you can see and feel! Each map was then painstakingly hand water-colored by local artist, Marcia Maffei. Due to the hand-watercolored nature of these maps, each one is unique and no two are alike!!
• Each Map was hand-watercolored by local artist, Marcia Maffei. If you would like to purchase a map with a specific color theme (ie. fall colors, spring colors, etc… please convo us, and we’ll see what we can do!)
• Framed prints are matted using a white, neutral matting, and framed in a black, wooden frame
• Cartography by: James Meacham & Peter Eberhardt – McKenzie Maps, LLC
• Letterpress Printing: Kristin Walker – Twin Ravens Press
• Hand Watercoloring: Marcia Maffei
McKenzie Maps has been involved in designing and printing accurate maps of the OCF since 1980. Come find us during Fair Time!